View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 10:31   #10
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: My remote just stopped working - common issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingbuxton View Post
It has deffo never done this before. However, I have "learned" that the remote is really strong, I just tried to snap it in half and got nowhere it better shape up or it will be meeting the wall really fast.
Don't jump to any conclusions yet. It could be a faulty receiver on the box. Or as I said before, IR interference.

Could you borrow another remote from a neighbour to try to work out where the fault lies? Any blue VM remote or a V+ one will do the job.

If you are still stuck, give the Faults dept a call.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote