View Single Post
Old 13-12-2017, 12:22   #2736
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Still, Republicans are still winning with 5 out of 7 races won over the Democrats, who have spent fortunes on these races.
But these are largely Republican districts (let's leave aside Alabama because special circumstances). If these results were to be projected nationally, i.e the swing was consistent, the Democrats would win congress easily.

Quote:
.8% of a win over someone with accusations of a sexual conduct towards a miner, is piss poor, should be a landslide for any opponent.
It is but says more about how partisan politics is. This is very safe Republican seat, no democrat has held any national office in the state for 23 years I believe.

Quote:
I now expect serial groper while women sleep, Democrat, Al Frankenstein, will now resign, it was suspected he was hanging on to see if Moore won a Senate seat.
He resigned last week didn't he?