Thread: US Timeline TV Schedule - Summer 2018
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 21:57   #33
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: TV Schedule - Fall 2017/2018

good, each episode has been doing my head in even more, it is actually quite laughable in some places. It doesn't matter where they are, whether they are in the helicopter, having a BBQ with friends, in the locker room with a tonne of other military guys......."we are going to take a two minute break from the main story and talk about the conspiracy in front of everyone that we are trying to keep secret for the millionth time".

The thing which let this series down is that there is only 5% of what I wanted to see which is military action in the helicopter. The rest is stupid conspiracy plot and family drama. I was going to drop it anyway because I prefer Seal Team and SWAT started last week as well. The best by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar though if you like military stuff is The Long Road Home which started last night. I watched it this morning and loved it. It is a proper military story Band of Brothers style based on the Iraq war. I am hoping it is not a one-off and they pick up another story in season 2. Considering it has been produced by National Geographic it has been very very well done and so far I am not having any issues at all with my "realism factor". I would gladly ditch the other series and take this one if I had to choose between them.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote