View Single Post
Old 15-05-2017, 10:27   #285
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Please document any V6 issues here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazed&confused View Post
After a most frustrating weekend of recabling, installing and generally tearing my hair out I finally got everything connected Now this morning a new problem. The Tivo box in the lounge can see and access the box in the bedroom, but not the other way round! There is no item in my shows to see other Tivos How can I search and find the connection ? Not sure if anybody reads this thread any more as no replies from Fridays post.........

---------- Post added at 09:57 ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 ----------

Update
After turning off and on both tivos several times, both now show watch other boxes. Only problem is now neither can read the other, showing box is not connected....
Done a network rest on each, showing both connected by ethernet with a valid IP address.
Looks like the only solution now is to tell VM to collect this heap of rubbish and do what I first wanted and go to see Mr. Murdoch !!
I'm afraid I can't help, except to say that I don't think the problem is with the V6s. It's more likely to be something to do with the cabling or connections. It's probably something very minor that is causing this problem. As you have set this up yourself, I'm not sure whether VM will come out to assist, or whether you will need to pay for some help, but it would be worth it, IMO.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote