View Single Post
Old 15-05-2017, 09:57   #284
dazed&confused
Inactive

Services: VIP Collection + TIVo Additional Tivo
dazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Please document any V6 issues here.

After a most frustrating weekend of recabling, installing and generally tearing my hair out I finally got everything connected Now this morning a new problem. The Tivo box in the lounge can see and access the box in the bedroom, but not the other way round! There is no item in my shows to see other Tivos How can I search and find the connection ? Not sure if anybody reads this thread any more as no replies from Fridays post.........

---------- Post added at 09:57 ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 ----------

Update
After turning off and on both tivos several times, both now show watch other boxes. Only problem is now neither can read the other, showing box is not connected....
Done a network rest on each, showing both connected by ethernet with a valid IP address.
Looks like the only solution now is to tell VM to collect this heap of rubbish and do what I first wanted and go to see Mr. Murdoch !!
dazed&confused is offline   Reply With Quote