View Single Post
Old 27-04-2017, 20:50   #7
Inactive Digital
cf.addict

Services: VM broadband, Stream, phone. Sky Q
Inactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to behold
Re: Could VM/LG be taking over Vodafone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Maybe the Ziggo 50/50 model as per the Netherlands but I don't know if the merged company would be forced to sell off a lot of capacity in a distressed sale by Ofcom.
As in mobile capacity? Can't see that as Virgin don't own any spectrum in the UK. It's a natural fit from that perspective. Not sure about dark fibre etc though. Presumably the EU would have something to say about a full-blown Vodafone and LG merger though.

QUOTE=Kushan;35896540]Joint venture maybe. I can forsee Vodafone becoming essentially a reseller of Virgin services and maybe have a merger later, way down the line.[/QUOTE]

Vodafone reselling is an interesting concept - do you think they would resell Virgin packages, or their own branded versions? I'm wondering which company that would be more beneficial to?

Last edited by Inactive Digital; 27-04-2017 at 20:57.
Inactive Digital is offline   Reply With Quote