Thread: UK Timeline Westworld
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 11:37   #19
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Westworld

yeah, I don't know if it is a physical maze and a camouflaged path back into HQ/maintenance or if it is a virtual path back to the mainframe and their programming. I am assuming it is the later because of the maze print on the dudes skull from ep1 which was supposed to resemble his brain and it would make sense if the hosts become more self aware and find a route back to the central computer and give themselves more autonomy so they can fight back. If that is the case though and Ed Harris is a real person I don't see how he is going to find it/access it.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote