Thread: Superhub Hub 3.0
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2016, 22:52   #48
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Hub 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobble View Post
I had a fault ticket open for utlization and one of the forum team on the board got in contact to say it had been closed and my connection had been moved to a new CMTS. Asked if it was a new Arris, but was told it's the cBR-8. I've checked my CMTS MAC and it is indeed Cisco (not that I was doubting) and upstream like I say is 64QAM.
Good to know, thank you. Knew it was coming but wasn't sure of the exact timing.

---------- Post added at 22:52 ---------- Previous post was at 22:51 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin_D View Post
Yes my ip changed

Host Name now

cpc******-uddi28-2-0-cust**.20-*.cable.virginm.net

This CMTS has a new mac code

Was

cpc******-uddi22-2-0-cust**.20-*.cable.virginm.net

Old CMTS-MAC=c4:64:13
Okay could be Arris or cBR-8. The MAC address will indicate.

EDIT: In some areas the Cisco 10k is still in use but with upgraded line cards as there's no room, no power or other restrictions preventing deployment of next generation CMTS.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote