View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 21:11   #4888
Stop It
Inactive

Services: VM Vivid 200 VM XL TV & Sky Sports VM Phone
Stop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of society
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Well, something's been happening today when I was at work!

My logs show multiple T3 and MDD timeouts, as well as the following: TFTP Request Retries exceeded, CM unable to register.

That, and my downstream power is down to around 0dBmV from 4ish, and upstream power to 48dBmV from 40ish. So I think there was either a fault or someone re-jigged something in my area.

This area has always been good for speeds, but a quick test on TBB and Speedtest show it easily maxing out at 107mb on the downstream. In fact I've never seen such a flat graph from either test before. Not bad for peak time.

Stop It is offline   Reply With Quote