View Single Post
Old 21-03-2017, 10:44   #885
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
What is pathetic is someone how cannot see what is before before his eyes and, for some bizarre reason, will defend this man no matter what he does.

Claiming that I said he cannot have time off, analysing the % of banks open on a day in 2014, really? Desperate or what ..

The facts of the matter are that Trump on more than one occasion called out Obama for playing golf whilst President and he does the same.

You attempt (and fail) to defend the hypocrisy. What is hilarious is in previous posts you get on your high horse about hypocrisy and yet you are in denial now ...
Laughable I have to say, I insist you have not added anything of any hypocritical value.

He went to his golf course this last weekend, did he play golf? Who knows?

I actually read he was meant to be hosting healthcare business leaders to try and sort out the Obamacare mess. But sure thing, you and others see a headline that suits your Anti-Trump agenda and immediately jump on the over the top, negative hysteria bandwagon and it's not about defending him : I am just NOT interested in BS headline chasing!