View Single Post
Old 14-03-2017, 13:16   #16
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Ch5's Gadget Show to Review the TiVo V6 next week(17th March)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegun View Post
IMO, Jon Bentley always seems like a Virgin "fan boy" so I don't see how you get that impression.

They still haven't reviewed Sky Q on the Gadget Show yet but now about a year later they're reviewing the V6...hmm.

Just really hating the new "old Top Gear style" of the show.
It ruined car reviews and it's now ruining gadget reviews with this "old-hat style" of reviews.
Yeah i think it was Jason that was apple biased no idea why i thought sky lol, john i find is very good and open with his reviews.
I don't like Craig Charles it feels like he is forcing it for me the camera panned to Ortis when Craig was talking and Ortis had a "wth" expression on his face, the new gal is ok i thought plus nice on the eye lol.
I don't like the new format either but will give it a chance to get used to it at least they seem to have got rid of those stupid challenges, however they've copied someone on youtube with the blender lol.
At least they are trying to make it work though.
Personally i find Swipe and Click better shows.
theone2k10 is offline   Reply With Quote