View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 18:30   #2049
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Angry View Post
I suspect a lot of the 16 / 17 year old voters will be voting "Yes" in order to try and change these things for those coming behind them.
The only study/ poll that I've came across suggested that most 16/17 year old voters would vote no. That was quite a while ago so that age group may well be being influenced by the upswing in optimism for what independence could bring.

In a totally unscientific poll of the 16/17 year olds in my family the results indicate a 2:1 in favour of a Yes vote. Interestingly 100% of the females intend to vote yes while the male vote was split 50:50.

The results are up to date. I conducted the poll with all 3 of them on Saturday
LondonRoad is offline   Reply With Quote