View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 14:51   #10
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky TV Installation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruddock08 View Post
Problem is.. round the back where the box is going to go, there isn't many places it can go. It's fine having it round the front but he's going to have to cable all the way round my house!

Will be interesting to see how the install compares to Virgin - I've had 3 separate installs at my current house and each time the guys have done a superb job with the drilling, cabling and tacking of the wires!
The important thing to remember is your the customer , have a chat before he/she starts and tell them your preferred solution , anything your unsure of ask before they start the work and do something your not happy with. I can only speak from my experience at my house however I've had good service on installs from both Sky and VM.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote