View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 19:32   #7
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky TV Installation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruddock08 View Post
I'm confused... You had to pay extra for Sky HD even though the box is free?

I have 2 perfect, out of the way and ground floor accessible spots I'd like the dish to go in. Can the dish be installed on a flexi 2 way arm so it can be tilted? And do trees affect the reception at all? Side of my house would be great and is in line of sight, just have a few of the neighbours trees in the way!
Don't worry about dish positioning , when the installer arrives discuss with him where you'd like it and he'll suggest the best place to you and see if that's acceptable with you.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote