View Single Post
Old 18-05-2011, 13:39   #171
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: PSN back online after data breach. You must change passwords [see post 1]

Has anyone had any issues with Black Op's on the PS3 since the restoration of PSN, more specifically NAT issues.

I noticed last night me and a few mates couldn't join each other, despite both me and my buddies in game NAT status saying open.

I've forwarded all port's that I'm aware of but I can only assume this SKy sagem Ph2 router isnt working correctly (or PSN is playing up).

Re-enabling UPnP works fine but it then says my NAT is moderate (but then lets me join no probs), the funny thing is, I never appeared to have an issue before the PSN outage.

Answers on a postcard if you please chaps and chapesses

I appreciate this does sound more like a router issue but thought it warranted an ask in this thread before I start another.
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote