View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 09:31   #2
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Neighbours installation fubars my cable!

Unfortunately the CSR who took your complaint probably won't have been empowered to recognise the serious customer service issue that has arisen here, nor to have taken initiative to fix it quickly. They were simply following processes. Sadly that doesn't help you much.

We have had similar issues here with BT - 2 or 3 times over the last 5 years when a network tech has been up one of the 2 poles nearest our house working on the lines, he has knackered ours in the process. I have got wise to this now. Whenever they're about, I regularly check my phone and internet. The last time they screwed it up I went up the lane with a torch (it being mid evening in mid winter) and found them nearby, and made them promise to fix it before they left. On occasions when they have left the scene having broken my services I, like you, was left in call centre hell and then with a wait of several days for a regular repair appointment to come up.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote