View Single Post
Old 19-03-2012, 09:28   #52
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Tivo Hidden features that suck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
i am not compering it to anything. A car that can be driven on water is advanced ( I still remember them ) BUT it does not make it great( unless you add the word flop of cause). Tivo is not great it does most of the things I would like on a PVR, some of which I have no use for & therefore to ME are pointless, & is missing again for me some basic ones..

TiVo - "created by nerds for nerds Joe public was an afterthought ( I did not think anyone would want that syndrome) "
TiVo is not a flop at all.

Also if you compare the way TiVo was in the USA versus the changes that VM have had made then its a lot better now, ie interactive features and the on Demand stuff.