View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 09:21   #23
Mr Pharmacist
Inactive

Services: Everything.
Mr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of society
Re: New Virgin Media Talk More home phone plans

Quote:
Originally Posted by progers View Post
XL was the old package, you need to call up and ask to be changed to Talk More Anytime, the cost is the same at £8 per month but it gives you calls to UK mobiles, 0845 & 0870 numbers
I've just called them and they've said I am on Talk More Anytime even though it shows as XL on my account. Thanks for replying.
Mr Pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote