View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 18:26   #10
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: CF: Clickers Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Whiskey View Post
What camera do you currently use?
I used to have a Canon Powershot A70, 3MP compact. It eventually died though, so now I use my wife's compact (currently some Panny thing, previously an IXUS 800 IS, & before that an IXUS 400) or, for "out & about / spur of the moment" stuff just use my iPhone 3GS (3MP, no flash, no zoom, ROFL).

My wife moved on from using compact digicams a while back, & has now really got into her photography.

She started with a Panasonic DMC-FZ28 "bridge camera", but soon moved to a DSLR as she found the Panny too restrictive (which was funny as she actually got that one as she thought that a DSLR would be too complicated).

She ditched the Panny, & got a Nikon D40, which is what she used when we were travelling around the US in March/April.

She's now upgraded again, & is currently using a Nikon D90. Not sure which lenses she has, but the collection seems to be growing.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote