View Single Post
Old 19-02-2013, 18:58   #1
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Sky+ app do you use it ?

With some of the new features available on Android and the full suite on iOS do you use the Sky+ app ?

I find I now schedule the majority of my recordings/series links and generally organise my planner via the ipad app , it's also handy for viewing the On Demand catalogue without disturbing your viewing and starting it downloading to the STB.

What future features would you like to see ? Personally I'd like an 'Away' mode like the VM TV Anywhere app currently has allowing you to edit your planner on the move , the ultimate would be the ability to view recordings off your Sky+HD box in the app.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote