View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 09:44   #5
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: amazon dropped the pre order pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewstevenson View Post
Please be informed that the promotion mentioned by Sony is in correct and this is the only promotion available on our website for the item. But as far as I know I asked Sony and this is the response.

" Well my conversation was with a senior at Sony who stated clearly that the pre order pack is not a gift from the retailer, it's a gift given from Sony to the consumer for pre ordering the item from an authorised Sony retailer and they are dispatching pre order packs when the shipments are sent from or via amazon, what now"

* Free 8GB Memory Card: You can add the 8GB Memory Card to your order, for free. The price will be reduced from your order at checkout. Free memory card terms and conditions.

* £15 Game: You can also add one of the selected games below to your order, for £15. The price will be reduced from your order at checkout. £15 game terms and conditions.

I request you to please follow the below link regarding the promotion:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html
Not sure what this is about? just a quote from Amazon???