View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 12:59   #152
Mr Angry
Inactive

Mr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny stars
Mr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Mind The Pay Gap? Tube Drivers 'To Get £55k'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitionnet View Post
Is this a sore point Mr A?
It's not a "sore point" at all. I'm simply pointing out that they, like you, have a legal right to negotiate their terms of employment. You appear to find it somewhat of a sore point.

Quote:
You seem awfully aggressive today.
Not at all, indeed per your irrational self centred rantings below it appears to be you who feels inclined to be awfully aggressive today.

Quote:
Per the above I can complain about anything I see fit to anywhere I see fit to so long as the host allows it. I resent paying higher tube fares so that tube drivers can get above inflation pay rises and absurd benefits by threatening to bring London to a standstill while most others see limited wage rises.
I'm sorry your obviously self centered sensibilities appear to have been offended. Such is life. That said, bully for you for being offended on behalf of the entire population of London.

Quote:
I complain about it elsewhere, did you want me to link you to those other places I've commented so that you can complain about my complaining there too?
No thanks, I'm beyond such childish endeavours (and I'm disappointed in your childish "throw the toys out of the pram" approach).

If you want to spend your life whining to all and sundry about others exercising their legal rights then knock yourself out. You'll find with maturity it inevitably becomes a very lonely furrow to plough.
Mr Angry is offline   Reply With Quote