View Single Post
Old 14-03-2010, 01:08   #60
scrotnig
cf.mega poster

scrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appeal
scrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appealscrotnig has a bronzed appeal
Re: ITV1 HD on Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
Looks lovely on my Sony Bravia The difference is quite clear.

Don't forget the V+ upscales SD as well, so the only true test would be comparing a V-box picture to the V+HD
I've got several tellies here, the others are all CRT. The best picture of all of them if a widescreen Philips CRT, using the second ntl box which is a Samsung non-HD box. I'd go as far as to say the SD picture on that is superior to the supposed HD picture I get on the V+ box.

I think this has something to do with wearing glasses. HD pictures look pixellated to me. In fact so does any picture on a flat screen, including on computers. CRT pictures look *loads* better.