View Single Post
Old 25-11-2011, 14:57   #54
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: SKY F1 HD Channel, Any Chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
i think if they do that it its silly as not alot people will want the sports sub just to get F1. I dont see why they wont do what they have done for Sky 1 and Sky 1 HD and put it in the XL pack

i am already sub'ed to SS pack but my dad for example would like to watch it but doesnt have SS pack and doesnt want it
I agree however look at it from business point of view. Can you really see Sky allowing VM to add F1 HD into XL at a cost of around 25.00 a month when there own customers would have to pay 20.00 for entertainment pack plus HD pack totalling 30.25 therefore giving VM the more attractive deal.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote