View Single Post
Old 08-07-2023, 18:43   #26
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Re: Multiculturalism is dangerous

I spent a lot of time over the years in France, most of it was in the missus' hometown of Argenteuil, a Paris suburb.

It was a quiet place with a mix of French, Algerians and smaller numbers of Polish and Portuguese. There was the very occasional police presence when drugs started to be sold, but generally it was a low crime area.

Then the Sub-Saharan and Middle East types started to arrive. The legal migrants were in the most part well-integrated as they came from French Overseas Territories, and had the legal right to live and work in France.

But the illegal arrivals soon started to break the community spirit. I saw shops turning islamic as the original owners were forced out by threats and attacks. Within about 5 years, the demographics of the whole town had flipped to a majority muslim, and they were not playing by French society's rules and laws. Even the muslim Algerians started to move out.

My brother-in-law followed many others who had moved away

Arrests were made after the Bataclan terrorist attack in Paris. The raid was 150m from where my BIL and future wife had lived in Argenteuil.
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote