View Single Post
Old 16-07-2017, 12:51   #1770
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Whilst The Sun is not the best of sources, other newspapers are starting to pick up on this story too. So much for the UK being first in the call for state visits and trade deals!
Quote:
Brazen Donald Trump urged the PM to “fix it” for him to get a warm welcome in Britain.
The US President made his shameless plea in a private conversation with Theresa May to plan his state visit — now postponed until next year. A transcript of the chat, seen by senior diplomats, reveals his touchiness. Mr Trump says: “I haven’t had great coverage out there lately, Theresa.”
She replies awkwardly: “Well, you know what the British press are like.”
He replies: “I still want to come, but I’m in no rush.
“So, if you can fix it for me, it would make things a lot easier.
“When I know I’m going to get a better reception, I’ll come and not before.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/402731...may-tape-leak/[I]