View Single Post
Old 14-07-2017, 18:53   #7209
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richc1977 View Post
The final 2 rounds are still on BBC along with highlights of first two.

My take on this is that the PGA told SKY you can have the broadcast rights but the PGA will also be showing it for free on Social Media. PGA seem to want it across all platforms including TV and social media.

I guess with those terms SKY probably thought it was not worth it as it won't drive subs. You never know first two rounds might end up on BBC now.
I agree Rich that was my thinking also , I suppose if it it all ends up on the BBC it's a win win for Golf fans. It also poses the question will other overseas Sports consider doing the same.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote