View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 13:35   #3155
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblood View Post
How long does it take a new V6 to make suggestions. The first one had not made any after 6 weeks, so it was swapped and now 2nd box still not making any either!. I copied series links and thumbs from old tivo via the manage tivo website both times. I also deleted all thumbs and made fresh ones, still wont make any. I have checked record suggestions is selected. My old tivo is making suggestions.
There is currently a fault that prevents some TiVos getting Suggestions. You need to report it to VM (but don't let them send a technician or new box!). Try posting a message at http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/...vice/bd-p/Tivo

---------- Post added at 13:35 ---------- Previous post was at 13:20 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin-D View Post
Due to a fault, some customers may not be able to view some of the BBC Wimbledon multiscreen matches at the moment.

The estimated fix is tomorrow 05/07 at 12:00
This is believed to be fixed now. Is it still failing for anyone?
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote