View Single Post
Old 16-10-2016, 19:39   #11925
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Well we went to meet our brothers at the local train station today and lol and behold my parents were there as well as they thought they would surprise us by coming down from up the line.
What a lovely surprise den

I'm just chilling now and trying not to think about tomorrow morning, we will be leaving about 06:45 as I need to be there at 07:30. The wee one is off school this week (October break) so he is staying with his Grandma tonight in which I'm very grateful off.

I must say I've been getting spoiled today first thing this morning I woke up to breakfast in bed, then later on the wee one proudly told me I have helped you out today Mum by cleaning my room bless him, then later on when my eldest and his fiancée came in they gave me a Dove wash bag gift set although I do suspect that was my son's better half's idea.