View Single Post
Old 15-02-2017, 19:06   #10
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Info request about the V6 and upgrading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Righty oh then well i'm still not convinced enough to get a V6, as I have said my SH is approx 10 Metres away, and I have no intention of moving it, so would the engineer be able to run the required cable from my SH this distance, or would that be too far?
They don't have long Ethernet leads. It'd have to be either Wi-Fi or Powerline. Or I suppose you could provide your own cable.

The distance itself isn't much of a problem for Wi-Fi. It's what is has to go through that matters. (I have a Wi-Fi connected camera at the end of the garden that's about 30m from the router, but it doesn't have to go through any walls, just a window)
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote