View Single Post
Old 14-02-2017, 10:07   #3
nialli
cf.geek

Services: Sky Stream, Sky broadband
nialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quads
Re: Info request about the V6 and upgrading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmagnifique View Post
So it's coming up to the time when i'm going to be out of contract and i've been looking at the bundle builder to see what is on offer and have a few of questions.

I curently have a TiVo 500gb and a VHD, talk weekends and 100Mb internet. Can I swap the VHD for a V6?

If I stay with my curent equipment how much would I be charged for the VHD each month?

I've heard that the V6 doesn't have a dedicated internet connection like the TiVo does, does this mean that it has to be connected to a router via an ethernet connection to access on demand content, etc?

Can the series links form the TiVo be copied over to the V6?

I am willing to increase my internet speed if needed.

Cheers in advance.
I recommend you call 150 with your questions for definitive answers as the online Bundle Builder is I think just for new customers. You may be pleasantly surprised
nialli is offline   Reply With Quote