View Single Post
Old 13-02-2017, 23:05   #1
djmagnifique
cf.geek

Services: XL tv with 2x V6 boxes, M phone, 350Mb broadband
djmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond repute
Info request about the V6 and upgrading.

So it's coming up to the time when i'm going to be out of contract and i've been looking at the bundle builder to see what is on offer and have a few of questions.

I curently have a TiVo 500gb and a VHD, talk weekends and 100Mb internet. Can I swap the VHD for a V6?

If I stay with my curent equipment how much would I be charged for the VHD each month?

I've heard that the V6 doesn't have a dedicated internet connection like the TiVo does, does this mean that it has to be connected to a router via an ethernet connection to access on demand content, etc?

Can the series links form the TiVo be copied over to the V6?

I am willing to increase my internet speed if needed.

Cheers in advance.
djmagnifique is offline   Reply With Quote