View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 01:49   #7
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: GPU same per as Nvidua 1070 but by AMD?

Yeah I wouldn't worry about temps that much. I haven't updated my sig because I'm lazy but I switched out for dual 390x's last year and they aren't hydro cooled the way the 295x2 was, they sit at about 57ish here. Waiting for AMD's next move before possibly changing the mobo to Intel support and going for a high end dual nvidia combo. Last time I had an Nvidia card was dual 770's on release, honestly never had a problem with Nvidia over the years. Still love the GT series to this date and have actually kept one of the 1GB 9800gt's

As for experience with AMD, I have a media and family light gaming build with a 270x in that's flawless and quite amazing for the price. However, the 295x2 and these 390's have been a pain in the arse quite often over the past year. I've got these working now but from dodgy drivers causing mayhem with resolutions and specific games just being an absolutely AMD no go.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 11-01-2017 at 01:52.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote