View Single Post
Old 18-09-2008, 19:47   #7
brundles
Inactive

brundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of society
Re: The Recovery of your disconnected Virgin Media equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
A verbal command from CS/retentions/billing is hard to hold up as a legal instruction, the fact that the equipement is VM's and that they now want it back within a reasonable amount of time is reasonable.. I know that they rarely have asked for it in the past but as the written contract states it is their equipment.
I'm not sure asking for the equipment back 3 months later is a reasonable amount of time though.

Although you may not necessarily be able to prove what someone at CS said on the phone, wouldn't the absence of certain records at VM prove the same thing? If necessary a DP SAR should get you access to their records at the time of the account closure?

I'd ring this QNet firm and explain what's happened - chances are someone at VM messed up with the records somewhere.
brundles is offline   Reply With Quote