View Single Post
Old 30-11-2008, 01:32   #155
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: Virgin media possibly getting serious on dodgy boxes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enuff View Post
I agree, but we know the type of shitty world we live in, and if we don't stay one step ahead of the criminals, then we are asking for whatever trouble comes our way. If a person forgets to set their house alarm and leaves the front and back doors wide open, the chances are they'll have been robbed by the time they get back home. I blame the thief, but I also blame the person who didn't make sure the house was secure before they went out.
Perhaps if we had zero tolerance for the usual crap attitude that we get from the law breaking **** that we are to blame if we do not secure our property then maybe we wouldn't have to keep making our homes impregnable at great expense and pay out hefty insurance premiums when the idle lazy swine decide that our property is just laying around behind our locked front door and therefore is fair game.Short of making a home like fort Knox at a vast expense there is no way to make your property totally secure.

VM do secure their property..it's just that those who don't want to pay for it will find any means they can of breaking in and then claim that VM didn't make it secure enough.It's a very circular argument that some seem to accept as being perfectly reasonable.Well it's not.