View Single Post
Old 26-02-2012, 19:41   #8
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: Happy Birthday to pabscars, fairlie82

Thank you all for your kind wishes, had a nice but tiring weekend, spent most of it babysitting the grand daughter (2 nearly 3 Yr old) so me and Mrs Pabs are well knackered ,

Had a nice surprise meal this afternoon, and me and the Mrs will be going to Florida in April to celebrate it properly. I got a lovely Boccia watch off my daughter and a 64 Gb pen drive off the Mrs as well as a few little bits and bobs as I didn't want much.

Off now to try and format this 64Gb busbi lite pen drive to FAT 32, but not having much luck so far so any help would be appreciated as I'm getting on a bit now and struggle with things like this.

How the heck did I get to forty so quick,,,,,, Jeeeeezzzz
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote