View Single Post
Old 26-12-2008, 16:44   #1
Raistlin
Inactive

Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Any RC Helicopter Pilots on CF?

Just curious really

Wondered if there were any RC helicopter pilots on Cable Forum?

Would be interested to hear how you got started, how long ago you started, what you're flying now, that sort of thing

Would be particularly interested in hearing about your experiences learning the ropes, any hints and tips you might have for a beginner, any thoughts on good types/models of RC Helicopter for beginners.

Would also be keen to hear of any online sellers that you would recommend for spares/supplies

Why am I asking?

Well, the family clubbed together and got me a little RC helicopter this Christmas (I've always been a bit of a closet pilot, and not having the money to go get proper lessons this is probably as close as I'm going to get to the real thing ), I've had great fun over the last few days and can now get it to hover roughly in the same place for sustained periods of time. I'm starting to feel like I'm making some good progress, unfortunately the bird's grounded for repairs (ummm.....a small accident with the floor has made this necessary, she's flying still but the handling's way off ) but as soon as I can get to a model shop for some spares I'll be off again
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote