Thread: TiVo Get rid of Netflix?
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 13:12   #28
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Get rid of Netflix?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I've also just noticed Netflix has Riverdale and get the episodes just as they air in the USA.
That's right. I'm constantly getting emails from Netflix about the new stuff they are adding, and there are a fair few originals coming out as well. I'm only just starting to watch 'Stranger Things' and I have so much listed on that platform alone that I don't know when I'm going to watch most of it.

The good material is changing from the broadcast channels to on line services such as Netflix and Amazon, and I'm struck by how few clashes I have been getting when recording programmes this autumn/winter. With my new v6 boxes and HDD recorder, I have been looking forward to being able to record loads of programmes to extend our choices still further, but there's been hardly anything on worth even considering. At this time of the year, that is not a good sign, and the proportion of dramas from pay tv that are worth watching has definitely declined. There will come a point fairly soon I think when Sky and VM subscribers will question seriously whether cutting the cord would reduce noticeably their choice of viewing. I've certainly been contemplating that myself this last few months.

---------- Post added at 13:12 ---------- Previous post was at 13:02 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Hmmmmmmmm that is a big statement OB.
https://www.justwatch.com/uk/provide...tent_type=show

http://www.whats-on-netflix.com/originals/dramas/

Last edited by OLD BOY; 09-02-2017 at 13:20.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote