View Single Post
Old 23-05-2009, 18:49   #2
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Analogue has been switched off,the VCR's not working!

Hi Jill, As you have now lost the analogue feed and presuming that there is no digital tuner in your VCR there is no point in having your aerial plugged into it as it will not be able to use the digital signal. The VCR will, unfortunately, only record whatever channel you choose on your TV.

The simplest option to operate would be to get a new recorder with built in Freeview which would also give you the option of recording one channel whilst you watch another. I am sure there must be a way to use a Freeview set top box with your existing VCR and new TV but it would depend on how many scart sockets you have on your TV.