View Single Post
Old 18-02-2012, 13:45   #5
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Re: Sainsbury's pull out of 'Work for your benefits scheme'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
You were doing so well until then....
I know you don't really want Dave to inject the poor and helpless.

Quote:
I totally agree that businesses should not be using work-experience people as free labour - they should be getting the market rate.
They and the government say it's work experience for them. if Tescos were to round up say all Muslims and tell them they had to work a full time week for no pay. the government would say no, you can't do that.

but because this is the governments idea, it's ok.

but it's only ok because there's money exchanging hands in the background, and through the exploitation of the poor and helpless.

and it's only ok because most of the public don't really know that it's going on yet.

but soon, all hell is going to break loose. and unfortunately I'm going to be around to witness it
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote