View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 18:01   #7275
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richc1977 View Post
This was me taking a humourious take on the whole thing.In truth I think Sky will retain the rights but end up paying significantly more for them, the only way BT have a chance of ever beating Sky at the key rights is to blow them out of the water to,avoid a second round.

I do suspect however the L1 L2 rights (aside from a few keys games and play offs) will end up on a streaming service.

As to BT yes off season is really poor, although I do follow MLB. Their alleged bid of £175m for ECB shows they realise this.
I'm in full agreement with you though , Sky's rebrand has been done to give the impression of more when as you say they are actually losing rights.

Last edited by muppetman11; 01-08-2017 at 18:07.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote