View Single Post
Old 13-03-2017, 19:35   #776
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
I may be wrong here, and please correct me if I am, I also have a TV which is capable of showing 4K content, it's also a smart TV such as yours Trevor, with Netflix, Amazon Prime etc etc, but the only way that I could view any 4K content would be through the new V6 box, is that correct? because the older TiVo isn't capable of showing 4K?
Netflix in UHD and Amazon in UHD should work through the apps on your TV no need for another box.

What model is it ?