View Single Post
Old 10-02-2004, 09:34   #30
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
Re: 1 high beep one low beep on boot-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bifta
If your BIOS is corrupted and you're unable to retrieve it (and I don't think resetting a jumper will do that, that will only clear the BIOS settings) then you're left with only 2 choices, reflash the bios or buy a new motherboard, you can get a BIOS bin file from the motherboard manufacturers web site along with the relevant DOS flashing tool, it'll give you full instructions on how to flash the BIOS so it's almost impossible to mess it up (unless you have a power cut or turn the machine off while it's doing the business)

it certainly looks as though that is what you are going to have to do , i must admit though , i am still curious about the error beeps
paulyoung666 is offline   Reply With Quote