View Single Post
Old 26-11-2013, 20:15   #94
harry_hitch
Heavens to Betsy, Bertie!

Services: TIVO, M TV, L BB, M Phone
harry_hitch has reached the bronze age
harry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze age
re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Has anyone yet added the free 6 months to the original 1 month trial?
If you (or anyone else) are still interested, I have just activated my 6 month code whilst in my one free month trial. The code was accepted and I had a message telling me that I had 6 months 100% free and that £35.94 was credited to my account.

I started my account/free trial on the 15th of Nov and my account says my next billing date will be 16th December and will cost £5.99.

I can not find any mention of the £35.94 credit wen I check my Billing Details, but there is a highlighted sentence telling me "! You are currently in a special programme and will not be charged" (My account is not showing any payment info either i.e. I currently have no credit/debit card to pay with my next bill with.)

So, whilst I have nothing clearly stating I have £35.94 credit, it would appear you do get to keep the free month trial as well as having the extra 6 month trial.

I will try to add a picture or two
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2013-11-26 19.56.12.jpg (164.4 KB, 40 views)
File Type: png Screenshot 2013-11-26 20.09.10.png (123.8 KB, 37 views)