Thread: Superhub Superhub 2
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 22:26   #8
Andrewcrawford23
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media - XL Plus package with XXL broadband SKY HD Multiroom Freeview HD Freesat HD
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Re: Superhub 2

i think they shoudl develop a staratgy that amkes the superhub 2 teh hub and is thre default for all cusotmer but.... and big but

i think they should maybe either have off the shelf modem only or one they have coinfigured so people who do not want the superhub would ahve alternative that they probally pay for so in adsl example

you sing up for isp get adsl rotuer with modem and rotuer you dnt like it so by a new one yoru self and plug it in

only problem is virign wont allow oyu to do that so by them having a modem that they knwo themself they sell it to the costs but ti remains there property and when the cusotmer leaves they ge the money refunded so it be like buying oyur own adsl rotuer but in this case i you leave you get your money back and virign actively looks for it to be return or collects it
Andrewcrawford23 is offline   Reply With Quote