View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 14:04   #91
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
Streaming is certainly the way nowadays but yes there is a but if a streaming company that you've bought a movie on goes bust then you've lost that movie and will have to buy it again, also some only license you the show/movie for a set period Wuaki is one you only have the movie/show for 3 years.
With dvd/blu ray you know it's yours forever.
What baffles me is why SKY still do not offer blu ray on the sky store let's be honest the prices they charge for new releases £13.99 you can get much cheaper from places like Amazon, hmv on blu ray which most include a digital copy to to use on ultraviolet which many companies support.
My theory is VM will break that mould and will offer blu ray as well as dvd, maybe they'll use someone like HMV.
If I decide to watch a movie, then I watch it there and then. I would never watch it twice, there is always plenty of new material on which I can feast my eyes and ears!

For those who like to watch the same things over and over, I can see how this might be an issue for them, though.