View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 03:03   #154
rogerdraig
cf.mega poster

rogerdraig has reached the bronze age
rogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to rogerdraig
Re: Worrying news for ESA claimants converting from DLA to PIP.

what they should have done was got a power of attorney done before hand. ( i point out this isn't because i think they have a responsibility to do so but because its the best way to defend yourself in this situation) . As soon as i had the change over notification we applied for this ( we did both medical and financial though medical one is likely all that's required). This gave us two benefits one instead of doing any telephone interview which i find hard often as i am often out of breath and it can take me a while to hear people on the phone properly. So they had to deal with my wife. then two at the interview ( which i did at home ) at any point I could hand over to her or she could ( in their situation ) take over to act as him which as she would have the legal right to do they would have to take her answer. I would also as i did insist on the interview being recorded.
rogerdraig is offline   Reply With Quote