Thread: General Downgrade
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 21:20   #16
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Downgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
I think I made myself clear when I said I had an engineer arranged to complete the install, do you think I wouldn't have known what was offered to me, and just accepted a date and time for installation, without knowing what I was offered?
This is typical VM behaviour mate they say you can have a deal book everything in then pull the plug without telling you and claim they know nothing about it.
If you took a day of work for the engineer you can claim compensation, infact you should anyway if more did this it might wake companies up.
Before jumping to SKY have a look around and if you do use sky search 50% off codes for virgin to sky to get half price SKY for 12 months.
theone2k10 is offline   Reply With Quote