View Single Post
Old 27-08-2017, 01:44   #7432
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
So you actually believe in your own mind that Sky and BT are going to lose their Premier league rights? because if you do you obviously do not know the major sports rights market in this country.
What I am saying is that global players including Amazon, Disney and Discovery are actively seriously considering these options. The links have been provided. What credible evidence can you bring to the party that shows this won't come to anything? As usual, you are repeating your mantra that nothing will ever change with absolutely nothing to back it up.

Well, history shows that it does. All things must pass.

---------- Post added at 00:42 ---------- Previous post was at 00:39 ----------

Quote:

l am not resistant to change and never have been but you have a big habit of vastly exaggerating what will happen in actual reality.
If you look back over your posts, you will see why I do actually believe you are resistent to change.

You cannot back up your claim that I have 'vastly exaggerated' anything, given that the future hasn't happened yet.

---------- Post added at 00:44 ---------- Previous post was at 00:42 ----------

Quote:

Quite correct that l am a fool but its the fool who follows that is usually the bigger fool.
I have never said that you are a fool, and I don't think that. I should also add that I am not following you.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote