View Single Post
Old 14-07-2017, 13:26   #1848
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
On the flip side vm were offered it at a price so they are as much to blame as SKY for vm not having sky atlantic, vm could of easily bid for HBO content too when SKY were re-nogotiating with HBO but as usual vm decided not to bid and instead whinge "poor us, big bad SKY won't give us sky atlantic, poor us big bad bt won't give us AMC"
BT, SKY and VM need their heads banging together.

---------- Post added at 19:57 ---------- Previous post was at 19:57 ----------

Can you back that statement up?
I think these figures are a little cooked up... Classic Murdoch

My problem with sky atlantic is sky one doesnt have enough quality tv as it is. Theyve now stretched content over several more channels and i dont really understand why. All this content could quite happily be on Sky One.

If people wanted Atlantic that much theyd have left VM and gone to sky by now. They havent. Sky continuing to withhold the channel is very, very spiteful. Theyd make a lot more if it was on VM with advertisement fees.

How Ofcom havent got involved in this tells you everything about the current political situation

Last edited by vincerooney; 14-07-2017 at 13:26. Reason: .